ParentPay – an online secure payment service
ParentPay allows parents to make payments online for items such as school food, trips and equipment using a credit or debit card. This is our preferred method of payment as it is safer and more secure than students bringing cash and cheques to school.
What are the benefits?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- the technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- payments can be made by credit/debit card
- full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure.
How to get started with ParentPay…
Your account activation username and password will be sent to you by post. Once you receive these:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage. Note – these are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
If you have any questions, please contact the Student Services team at the school.
For more information on ParentPay, please click here.