Equality & Diversity
At Trafalgar School we treat everyone fairly, celebrating and meeting different needs so all members of our school community are free to learn and achieve their full potential. The Equality Act provides a framework to support our ongoing commitment to diversity, tackling discrimination, promoting equality and fostering good relationships between people.
Trafalgar School is a place where everyone belongs and all are equally valued. Our students take an active lead in promoting equality and diversity and we are always seeking to find new ways to celebrate our diverse community as well as educate our students.
How can students become more involved with Equality and Diversity at Trafalgar School?
- LGBTQ+ lunchtime club
- Restorative practice ambassador
- Community circle lead
- Focus Months (Black History Month, LGBT History Month)
- Leading or supporting in assemblies
- Creating tutor activities
- Being surveyed
We will show our commitment to valuing diversity within our formal education offer through:
- Personal development days
- PSHE Curriculum
- Focus Months
- Topics through curriculum which celebrate equality and diversity.
To find out more speak to your tutors or email: email@example.com